Viper Hood Hybrid (Regular) – it’s a development version of our Viper Hood Pro series. Because of availability problems with PenCott camo meshes we decided to work out a indirect solution. Elements such as sleeves, back and center of the hood are made of NyCo fabric. On the sides of the hood we used mesh in olive green camo (as in PenCott Greenzone version). On special request we can use ATACS FG mesh.
However, in PenCott Badlands version we used Coyote Brown mesh. On special request we can use Multicam mesh.
- universal size
- the pullers system that allows customizing the Hood for each user
- product made with use of special synthetic fabrics
- cut allows quick compression without the use of additional accessories
- weight of the base: 450 grams
- weight with additional camo stuffing: ~1000 grams